Tuesday 28 November 2006

[Interview] Styles P Interview with Insomniac Magazine

Another new interview with The Ghost. Heres a couple excerpts:

Angel: So what is the biggest misconception about Styles P?

Styles: It depends on how you view me. Some people view me as… like, I don’t know. Some people look at me as the hardest rapper out, and then when I do interviews with some people or whatever, they look to expect something conscious out of me. So, I think if you viewing me as an all-gangsta then I got conscious with me. And if you’re viewing me as all-conscious then you should know I got gangsta with me. I would say that.

Angel: So how does a guy so gully keep it real in a music industry that’s so fake?

Styles: I just try to be me… that’s all I can remain to do is just be me. And just deal with the ups and downs; and know that it comes with the game and it comes with the territory. It’s nothing I can stop… it’s nothing I can do to end it. Just be me, do what I do.



To read the full interview click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment